DAV MINUTES JANUARY 2020

Richard Sundance

Feb 25, 2020, 12:12:34 AM2/25/20
to Richard Kaminsky, Michael Klug, Daniel Kovac, Roy Alfred Krauss, Mark Lambert, Brent Travis Leer, Gerald Linebarger, Thomas L Marich, Joseph D Maxim, James Richard McCann, Christy McCord, John McCormick, Scott Thomas McMullen, Michael G Mitchell, Jeffrey Monroe, Ralph Richard A Muttkowski, Donald Neill, Robert J Nettles, Michael O'Donovan, Roger Otte, Richard H Paine, Jerry Pearson, Ann Pederson, Shauna Plummer, James E Prosser, Terran Reneau, Robert A Renner, Stanley Rosenstein, James Satcher, Robert Sealey, Jackson Sharpe, Lonnie Shere, Lonnie Harry Shere, Darwin C Sizer, skagit-elder-alliance, Skagitv...@comcast.net, Richard Swetman, Timothy Switalski, Patricia J Tracy, John Tucker, Fiatau Tugi, Steve Venema, Larry Wagar, Carl G Weckel, Darryl Weidkamp, Daniel E. Welch, Danny R Wooten
Comrades,
We are once again meeting at Max Dales Steak House in Mount Vernon.  We are constantly looking for a new location
for the chapter that we can afford, keep your eyes open.  We had a "Forget Me Not Drive" schedule for this weekend but it
would appear most Chapter members re out of town so will pick a new date;  We have a couple of HOT items on the horizon
that I'd like to share with everyone to support the community.

Hosting
Memorial Day:Skagit Symphony  May 25th more details to follow
Fire & Iron Memorial Ride May 16th flyer will be forwarded shortly to all chapter members

See you Thursday, ~Rich Sundance, CDR
DAV Minutes for JANUARY2020.doc