SPECIAL MINUTES,M, (QUARTERLY, 2020

Richard Sundance

May 27, 2020, 10:24:10 AM5/27/20
to Brent Travis Leer, Gerald Linebarger, Thomas L Marich, Joseph D Maxim, James Richard McCann, Christy McCord, John McCormick, Scott Thomas McMullen, Michael G Mitchell, Jeffrey Monroe, Ralph Richard A Muttkowski, Donald Neill, Robert J Nettles, Michael O'Donovan, Roger Otte, Richard H Paine, Jerry Pearson, Ann Pederson, Shauna Plummer, James E Prosser, Terran Reneau, Robert A Renner, Stanley Rosenstein, Robert Sealey, Jackson Sharpe, Lonnie Shere, Lonnie Harry Shere, Darwin C Sizer, skagit-elder-alliance, Richard Swetman, Timothy Switalski, Patricia J Tracy, John Tucker, Fiatau Tugi, Steve Venema, Larry Wagar, Carl G Weckel, Darryl Weidkamp, Daniel E. Welch, Danny R Wooten, tricia...@gmail.com
Comrades
Its been a bit of a rough ride for most of us over the course of the last 70+ days.  I thought it important to at least
touch base with the core leadership of the chapter and membership body to start working on a plan.  I am hopeful
that everyone is in good health, knowing we are all in this together!  I want to set up a meeting after June 4, 2020
for us to meet and I'm looking at each persons individual schedules to set a date!  Please RSVP me witH any ideas,
we can meet at my real estate office, John L Scott Skagit in the conference room.
DAV Minutes Special May 27 2020.doc