LOSS OF A PATRIOT

Richard Sundance

Feb 15, 2019, 8:24:40 PM2/15/19
to Robert Q Johnson Sr, Orlyn Jurey, Richard Kaminsky, Michael Klug, Daniel Kovac, Roy Alfred Krauss, Mark Lambert, Brent Travis Leer, Gerald Linebarger, Thomas L Marich, Joseph D Maxim, James Richard McCann, Christy McCord, John McCormick, Scott Thomas McMullen, Michael G Mitchell, Jeffrey Monroe, Ralph Richard A Muttkowski, Donald Neill, Robert J Nettles, Michael O'Donovan, Roger Otte, Richard H Paine, Jerry Pearson, Ann Pederson, Shauna Plummer, James E Prosser, Terran Reneau, Robert A Renner, Stanley Rosenstein, James Satcher, Robert Sealey, Jackson Sharpe, Lonnie Shere, Lonnie Harry Shere, Darwin C Sizer, skagit-elder-alliance, Skagitv...@comcast.net, Richard Swetman, Timothy Switalski, Patricia J Tracy, John Tucker, Fiatau Tugi, Steve Venema, Larry Wagar, Carl G Weckel, Darryl Weidkamp, Daniel E. Welch, Danny R Wooten, ro...@herbaugh.com

Comrades, it is with great sadness that I share the loss of a very important person in my life, who has always advocated for what we do as an organization in our community. Richard Spieth was a consummate professional and one of the original members of DAV Chapter 59, he aided in getting the charter established and commissioned so many years ago, Rest In Peace Brother, We have the watch!
Respectfully, ~Rich Sundance, CDR

RICHARDSPIETH.png