Trying to locate a copy of of an old multimedia CD-ROM called “Slovakia Travel” by Micron

Chris Derrick

Aug 22, 2023, 5:12:44 AM8/22/23
Hi :)
I know this is a very long shot and I may be asking for the moon on a stick, but I'll give it a go!
Since I first met my Slovak wife back in 2004 I've been searching (on & off) for a copy of an old multimedia CD-ROM called “Slovakia Travel” by Micron.
I've searched high and low just hoping a copy would eventually surface, but alas no.
Does anyone still have a copy squirrelled away?
I have access to an older Windows 95, 98 and XP PCs etc so running the software would not be a problem.
If anyone can help and/or point me in the right direction I'd be thrilled.
Many thanks :)
http://www.slovak.com/travel_to_slovakia/micron.html