Sirius Polka Radio Show!

Tom Coss

Mar 13, 2012, 2:22:39 AM3/13/12
Show your support for a Sirius Polka Radio Show!

"Hello Polka Friends! I need your help if you would like to see siriusxm
create a polka channel. Please contact them at this email address and
let them know that you would like to see a polka channel added onto
siriusxm. Any help would be appreciated. Here is their email address
listen...@siriusxm.com and this is where you can send your recordings
to Attn: Music Programming Department
SiriusXM 1221 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10020
Please let your friends and family know to contact siriusxm so we can
make this happen." Thanks Very Much, And Take Care! ENJOY POLKA MUSIC!
From, TOM COSS of Meriden, Connecticut 06450 USA

Tom Coss

Mar 17, 2012, 7:04:31 PM3/17/12
I received a few Phone Calls and E-Mails asking If I was going to be the
DJ - Announcer for this Polka Show! Now that would be something to think
about for sure! I always wanted to get back into Radio again! Thanks
Very Much FRIENDS, Take Care, BOG ZAPLAC! From, TOM COSS

glor...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2013, 8:52:30 PM6/22/13

It's happening. RFDTV is getting it's own channel and it will have Polka Music on Saturday nights starting in July 2013.

edg...@gmail.com

Aug 1, 2017, 10:52:46 AM8/1/17