for your information

Ernest S. Kuh

Dec 28, 2011, 8:39:06 PM12/28/11
to sjt...@googlegroups.com, Huang Xinchang
Ms. Katherrine He:
I want to let you know that I and my wife Bettine plan to attend the
ceremony in early July next year for the purpose of receiving the
distinguished award. I was given this award last year but could not go.
In addition, I intend to give an endowment to the Shanghai Jiao-Tong
University to be used for an annual award to an outstanding student with
proven evidence of leadership and innovation. I will notify President
Zhang-Ji and Chairwoman Ma next year and hope that the student for the
Award will be at the ceremony. The reason I write is that from my tax
attorney, it is better to give this fund to you. The award will be
named Ernest and Bettine Kuh Scholarship.
Ernest

K He

Dec 28, 2011, 11:36:10 PM12/28/11
to Ernest S. Kuh, sjt...@googlegroups.com, Huang Xinchang
Dear Dr. Khu,

You are welcome to donate to SJTU via SJTUFA so that your donation can be tax deductible. Just let us know when the time comes. Your donation will be 100% transferred to SJTU for the purpose as you specify.

Best regards,

Katherine
Sent from my iPhone

--
Shanghai Jiao Tong University Foundation of America (www.sjtufa.org) is a 501c3 nonprofit organization to serve as a networking platform for the SJTU alumni in North America, bridge our alumni with alma mater, and raise fund for SJTU. SJTUFA is governed by Board of Directors chaired by SJTU President Zhang Jie.

You received this message because you are a member of the SJTUFA Google Group.