December 2010 India Visit

Jay

Jun 21, 2010, 9:50:32 PM6/21/10
to SJSU Helpdesk
Hey all,

I have something to share with you all regarding our probable visit to
India this December. Please have a look at the google page.

Regards,
Jay Patel.

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/sjsu-fall-2009/web/december-2010-india-visit
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

Krutarth

Jun 22, 2010, 2:51:03 AM6/22/10
to SJSU Helpdesk
I would probably plan something around December 19 (SFO-AHM) and
January 23 (AHM-SFO)

Hardik Patel

Jun 22, 2010, 10:07:30 AM6/22/10
to sjsu-fa...@googlegroups.com
If we guys decide to book the tickets in bulk, we have to go same day, but return dates can be different. So its upon individual to choose return date. Agents allow this thing. I would probably come back around 31st Jan.

-Hardik Patel

--
For more information, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/sjsu-fall-2009?hl=en?hl=en

firoz dang

Jun 28, 2010, 6:23:43 PM6/28/10
to sjsu-fa...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys I think, we got approach different agents, and later on once the departure date is fixed we can start something like bidding among agents, and will go with the agent who provides us the lowest rates....

Firoz Dang

Jay patel

Jun 28, 2010, 6:34:31 PM6/28/10
to sjsu-fa...@googlegroups.com
Thats a great idea firoz, but the concern is, we have to give a rough estimate of number of students.. Thats the concern !! So, if we can get the rough idea of number of people who wish to join us, that would really help a lot.

Santhosh Subramanian

Jun 29, 2010, 12:45:48 AM6/29/10
to sjsu-fa...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

Me and my roommate vinay are ready. We guys will be going to Bangalore.

Thanks,
Santhosh

sridevi jeevaraj

Jun 29, 2010, 2:22:56 PM6/29/10
to sjsu-fa...@googlegroups.com
Hey people .. am in too .. for bangalore ...

i am in for this. i will be going to mumbai.

Hardik Patel

Jun 29, 2010, 11:16:23 PM6/29/10
to sjsu-fa...@googlegroups.com
i am in for ahmedabad.

On 6/29/10, Pallavi Shinde <pallavish...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i am in for this. i will be going to mumbai.
>
> On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 1:02 PM, roojuta lalani <rooj...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Am in fr ahmedabad:)
>>

>> On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 11:22 AM, sridevi jeevaraj <j_shr...@yahoo.co.in
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Hey people .. am in too .. for bangalore ...
>>>

>>> ------------------------------

Jay patel

Jun 29, 2010, 11:33:21 PM6/29/10
to sjsu-fa...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

Thank you for your response. Just to get details about tentative preferable dates, we have created a small form in google docs. It would be great if you all can fill the details over there.

Regards,
Jay Patel & Krutarth Vasavada

prats d

Jun 30, 2010, 12:22:34 AM6/30/10
to sjsu-fa...@googlegroups.com
to krutarth : a suggestion
why dont u make a editable excel sheet on iso sjsu website...where people can give their names and destination and approx date ...so that if anybody is asking their agent..we can give a proper head count ...????

prats d

Jun 30, 2010, 12:23:40 AM6/30/10
to sjsu-fa...@googlegroups.com
i am sorry i did not read the further replies....i apologise to krutharth ....

Dipan Padsumbia

Jun 30, 2010, 7:56:43 AM6/30/10
to sjsu-fa...@googlegroups.com
hey folks,

I am in for this..I m going to a'bad.

Thanks
Dipan Padsumbia

Vasavada, Krutarth

Jun 30, 2010, 1:10:57 PM6/30/10
to sjsu-fa...@googlegroups.com
Thank You Dipan and everyone who has filled Google Doc spread sheet.

Those friends who are yet to share tentative travel plan please click the link and fill the details.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dEZsdy1VeXpHLTlhSEdtOGxjWGRaRUE6MQ

Thanks
Krutarth