Imp notice regarding VTA Pass

Vasavada, Krutarth

Dec 1, 2009, 11:08:37 AM12/1/09
to sjsu-fa...@googlegroups.com
Please check the email below:

Students with the Environmental Resource Center (A student run organization on SJSU campus) are organizing a panel to discuss the future of the EcoPass. Currently, we enjoy unlimited usage of the VTA lightrail and bus system but with fee increases that may be going away. Please attend the following discussion this Tuesday, December 1 if you're free. Even if you can't think of anything to say but don't want the EcoPass to go away, just by being there you can show the VTA rep just how much students at SJSU care about having public transit access. Details are included below.

Thank you!

Laurie Feyedelem

Date: Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Time: 3:00pm - 5:00pm
Location: Ohlone Room, Student Union, 2nd Floor

Description
Wanna reduce pollution? EcoPass is the solution!!

SJSU's Environmental Resource Center is holding a panel discussion open to all students on the issue of the EcoPass. With VTA fees going up, SJSU is in jeopardy of losing our contract with VTA (thus losing our EcoPass benefits) if we don't do anything about it.

The panel will consist of the ERC's Transportation Development team, Transportation Solutions manager, Eyedin Zonobi, and VTA representative Dino Guevarra. It's a great way to learn all about SJSU's EcoPass benefits and you'll have a chance to ask the experts and questions you have concerning the issue.

PLUS FREE PIZZA AND REFRESHMENTS TO THOSE THAT ATTEND!!

Hope to see you there!

Krutarth

http://www.linkedin.com/in/kavasavada