Fraudulent Company Recruitment : Beware

Vasavada, Krutarth

Feb 26, 2010, 7:35:20 PM2/26/10
to sjsu-fa...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends:

Yesterday i received e-mail from an officer of Sparta Jobs informing me that one of the listed companies is fraudulent and that asks to pay / send checks prior to or during the recruitment cycle (if any!)

Sharing the e-mail as it is.

Thank you and all the best

Krutarth

http://www.linkedin.com/in/kavasavada

PS: I am hiding the details of sender since s/he might not prefer sharing his/her official contact details and phone numbers. Thank you.