Celebrating Republic Day: Tomorrow

1 view

Vasavada, Krutarth

Jan 25, 2010, 4:46:20 PM1/25/10
to sjsu-fa...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone !

ISO is celebrating Indian Republic Day tomorrow, 26th Jan, 2010. We request you to come and be part of the celebrations.

The details are as follows:

We have a article writing  competition time starting now....and u have to submit it by mail to iso_active@yahoo. com.

Deadline: 26th Jan, 2010 1:00 pm.

Award will be declared by 26th Jan midnight.

The topics are

1: For What I am In United States of America - To be courageous and / or to be wealthy ?

2: Which Challenges affect India More : Challenges faced Internally or from Global forces like US Economy?

3: Importance of Student Organization Festival celebration on-campus in your perspective

The best article will get an award and that article would be put up on ISO's official Website, www.isosjsu. org

On the day of the event:

26th January 2010:

Start time : 10:00am

Venue: Costanoan Room, Student Union.

Agenda:
Welcome speech ( This would include the welcome speech, few lines about our 26th Jan )
Salute the Flag ( National Anthem here)
Dr Sharvari Madam will talk
Cake cutting
Interaction " BONDING TIME " { we would talk about ISO Future events, Program for the day. It would be more interactive kind than a speech.)

After the event, people would be led to the bench.
Here we will have a quiz competition. The winner will be awarded.

Future Tentative Events:
1) Holi
2) ISO got Talent

Your active participation would help us organize more events. Come one, Come all..

Thanks

Jai Hind

Regards

Krutarth - On behalf of ISO Team