Fall Update

Sarah Stevenson

Sep 11, 2014, 2:48:18 PM9/11/14
to sjs-author...@googlegroups.com
Thanks so much to everyone who made it to my book launch in July for THE TRUTH AGAINST THE WORLD! I am truly grateful, and I enjoyed sharing my latest book with all of you.

I also had a chance to share the first chapter of my book with fellow students at the Cwrs Cymraeg Cymdeithas Madog, which is an annual week-long summer Welsh language course that I regularly attend. I've known a lot of those folks since WAY before I even started this book, so I was thrilled to share the final version with them at long last.

***

In case you haven't heard, there's an online campaign going called #WeNeedDiverseBooks, and I was honored to find out that THE LATTE REBELLION was highlighted on their Tumblr over the summer:
http://weneeddiversebooks.tumblr.com/post/94246075736/weneeddiversebooks-summer-reading-series-if-you

***

Lastly, I have a few upcoming appearances, where I'll be selling and signing books. Except for the Mills College Reunion event, they are open to the public, so please feel free to spread the word!

Book Sale and Signing
Stanislaus Library Local Author Fair
I Street Library Portico
Modesto, CA
Sept. 20, 2014, 9:00am - 12:00pm

Reading & Book Signing
Writer's Cafe, Mills College Reunion
Oakland, CA
Sept. 20, 2014, 4:00 pm

Book Sale and Signing
KidLitosphere Conference
Library Galleria, Sacramento, CA
Oct. 10, 2014, 3:00 pm

All my best,
Sarah

Sarah Jamila Stevenson | writer ~ artist ~ editor ~ graphic designer

Young Adult Novels:
THE LATTE REBELLION (Flux, January 2011)
UNDERNEATH (Flux, June 2013)
THE TRUTH AGAINST THE WORLD (Flux, June 2014)