UNDERNEATH book launch & writing news

1 view

Sarah Stevenson

Jun 6, 2013, 7:04:21 PM6/6/13
to sjs-author...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

Welcome to my first official newsletter! Thank you so much for subscribing. I don't anticipate I'll be bothering you TOO often, but this will make it much easier for me so I'm not manually cutting and pasting the e-mail addresses every time and whatnot.

Okay, first: a reminder that my Underneath book launch is THIS SATURDAY, June 8, at the Stanislaus County Library! There will be food, beverages, and door prizes, and I'll be doing a reading, Q&A and book signing, and the more the merrier. More info:

http://www.facebook.com/events/197294403752565/

Next: on Tuesday, June 18, I will be appearing on Minneapolis public radio station KFAI on the program Write On Radio. My friend Kristin Johnson, one of the show's producers, will be interviewing me. I'm very excited about that! The show is at 7:00 pm CST, and you can listen to the live stream here:

http://kfai.org/writeonradio

Thank you all for your support, and please feel free to pass info along to anyone who might be interested!

Best,
Sarah