Re: [MYRLANDsMETHODs] Sovereign rights vs sovereign delegated powers....

hal

Aug 28, 2010, 11:34:25 AM8/28/10
to MYRLAND...@yahoogroups.com
This is simply because all power is in the sovereignty. It may be delegated -- i.e. "loaned" but a loan is not a gift nor fulfillment. (See definition of "lender"). A lender is not a creditor and that's important to remember. The derivative word of sovereign is "super". Regarding Rights, a sovereign is above the reach of being forced by another man regarding them; this through his ability not to be forced to forsake his Rights. The only nations in the world to enforce this through unanimous consent is the united States of America. Such concept -- and that of there being an Almighty God from whom these blessings flow -- Is non-existant in the fascist (Corporate) UNITED STATES or the rest of the world!

Beware the word "GIVE"! ~Hal~

From: Darrel Drumright <D...@harmonyhealth.com>
Subject: RE: [MYRLANDsMETHODs] CNN demonizes Sovereigns as anti- government terrorists
To: MYRLAND...@yahoogroups.com