Great Minds and their Desk

Sharon Lee

Aug 4, 2010, 12:05:49 AM8/4/10

Saw these photos on the Internet about a person's mind and his desk...

(William F. Buckley)

(

(Nat Hentoff)

(Albert Einstein)

--
Any and all forwards sent by Sharon Lee are being passed on without prejudice, i.e., without passing judgment, right, wrong, or indifferent. I send only a fraction of a fraction of the forwards I receive.  All God-given Rights Reserved, into perpetuity.

Thou, too, sail on, O Ship of State!
Sail on, O UNION, strong and great!
Humanity with all its fears,
With all the hopes of future years,
Is hanging breathless on thy fate!
                 -- Longfellow (1807 - 1882)

"Following the path of least resistance is what makes rivers and men crooked."
--Unknown

image004.jpg
image002.jpg
image003.gif