New Blog & Special Request

1 view

Sharon Lee

Aug 30, 2010, 12:24:58 AM8/30/10
Hello All my Dear Friends and Family,

A dear friend of mine (we helped each other with our legal battles, back in the day when my finances went to pot after my children were born and my ex-husband couldn't or wouldn't work) is planning on moving back to Israel.  She and her husband were both born and raised here in America, but lived there in Israel for several years back in the nineties.  They are planning to return to Israel in the next couple of months because they don't like the current political/economic climate here in America.  And yes, they are Jewish.  Politically, they are conservative, and do not support the NWO.

Debora has shared lots and lots with me over the years, and I truly appreciate her friendship and the struggles she and her family have had in recent years.  She has asked me to send her new blog link out to everyone on my list, so that if any of you feel so inclined, you can contribute a few dollars to help them to move, since their home in Minneapolis is not selling (imagine that!).

I know some of you don't think the State of Israel belongs on the map, but please don't be angry with me for sharing her blog and asking those of you who are so inclined to please contribute as you can, or else please send her link to all of those on your email list and ask them to do the same.  Hopefully, if those of us who can do, they can make it back home to Israel with our help!

She has a PayPal link on her blog for any of you who can help out.  Here is the link to her blog:

Link: Cohens to Israel

Thank you very much for your kind thoughts and consideration, and have a blessed day!

-- Sharon :)

--
Any and all forwards sent by Sharon Lee are being passed on without prejudice, i.e., without passing judgment, right, wrong, or indifferent. I send only a fraction of a fraction of the forwards I receive.  All God-given Rights Reserved, into perpetuity.

Thou, too, sail on, O Ship of State!
Sail on, O UNION, strong and great!
Humanity with all its fears,
With all the hopes of future years,
Is hanging breathless on thy fate!
                 -- Longfellow (1807 - 1882)

"Following the path of least resistance is what makes rivers and men crooked."
--Unknown