Santa Barbara News Press TV BREAKING NEWS!!!

Light Enterprises

Jul 22, 2011, 6:38:07 PM7/22/11

If you, or anyone you know wants to save their home from Foreclosure, legally, or simply want to get rid of their Mortgage, legally, have them contact me for assistance, knowledge and solutions.

All rights reserved

:Jeff-Louis:
IRS member

Light Enterprises
Always Seek The Truth and the Truth Shall Set You Free

PUBLIC & PRIVATE NOTICE - This electronic message and any attachments contain confidential information which may be subject to the company-clientel privilege and may constitute private inside information.  We will not produce the content of e-mail, as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §2701 et seq., prohibits an electronic communications service provider from producing the contents of electronic communications, even pursuant to subpoena or court order, except in limited circumstances. Our e-mail servers do not retain deleted or sent e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that your use or distribution of such information, by copying, electronic mail or otherwise, is strictly and hereby with full-notice prohibited.  All laws of the Constitution for the united states of America and the Bill of Rights pertain to this communication, its contents and/or the Sovereign. NOTICE TO ALL PUBLIC OFFICIALS and any other government affiliates, your offer and your sworn oath is accepted for value to the contract. This binds performance to all the Amendments to this declaration. The 4th and 5th Amendment to be pointed out protect all private property and natural rights fully and completely. This electronic transmission is legal, lawful and is a commercial notice. To all who see this, YOU HAVE BEEN NOTICED. This transmission and any and all other TRANSMISSIONS ARE PRIVATE ONLY and any and all electronic transfers sending, copying or receiving on this machine are protected by this agreement and notice. You have a commercial duty to obey without any other conditions whatsoever. [McCathy vs. Verson Allsteel Press Co.] If you have received this E-message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying electronically by e-mail and then remove ALL traces of the electronic E-mail message from your system. *** DISCLAIMER: Free Speech Only. Not intended to be construed as legal, medical, financial, or other advice. Without Prejudice, Without Recourse, All Rights Reserved from the Authority Most High, No Liability Assumed, No Value Assured. ***

:Jeff-Louis: G/P
Trustee, Waterologist

Light Enterprises
Always Seek The Truth

[...]

Eileen

Jul 22, 2011, 8:57:42 PM7/22/11
to sj...@googlegroups.com

You have my attention.  What can you tell me?

Eileen

No virus found in this message.

Wiley Coyote

Jul 24, 2011, 6:18:12 PM7/24/11
to sj...@googlegroups.com
Hey Eileen,
     Be careful, research redemption by method on yahoo groups before you pay anything to these people.

Light Enterprises

Jul 24, 2011, 9:37:26 PM7/24/11
to sj...@googlegroups.com, Wiley Coyote
Hey Mr. Coyote....these people including myself have researched the redemption method before and found it has no standing in law to allow for a lawful "CANCELLATION"...so be very careful operating in COMMERCE as that is why so many have gone to jail trying it. The Individual Resolution Society knows what they are doing and have the approval of the Secret Service & the FBI and were sent over 5 million email addresses from them of individuals across the country about to go into foreclosure, because this is a legal and lawful process to correctly "CANCEL" debt, not "DISCHARGE" it, or attempt to set up an account at the Treasury or IRS to which you have no authority to do and most end up getting yourself and others in trouble.... So you be careful yourself with the REDEMPTION PROCESS, and walk through it first yourself, personally, before recommending something to someone that you know nothing about.  When you're ready to seriously go deep and KNOW the TRUTH, check this out: www.TheRightToSelfDetermination.com and see just how far down the rabbit hole you think you can handle.

Julie Hatcher

Jul 24, 2011, 9:40:11 PM7/24/11
to sj...@googlegroups.com
I would love to check this out further but when I click on www.therighttoselfdetermination.com it is a nonworking website.  is it spelled correctly?  Any idea what might be the issue on this I would like to look further into tit.

golde...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2011, 6:48:08 AM7/25/11
to sj...@googlegroups.com

dee snuts