"The CRASH has begun!"

Sharon Lee

Nov 11, 2010, 3:34:04 AM11/11/10
Another warning, based on Bernanke's latest QE2...  Make sure you are stocked up on non-perishable food.  This audio is also linked from Steve Quayle's site.  We'll see what happens.  If he is right, this could be "it."

-- Sharon

*************

"The CRASH has begun!" - Nathan's Watchman's Cry Program on
"Survive2Thrive" Radio 11-09-10

Listen Here:

Two link choices:
http://www.watchmanscry.com/audio/Nathan_110910.mp3

Show topics:

1. The end game has now begun!
2. An event that may be approaching.
3. Many are not going to be ready!
4. The tipping points are in motion!
5. It is 1940...to be explained!!

once again...
All that we have been warning about is NOW in motion!!

Please share this audio with ALL of your loved ones and everyone
that you know including pastors and church members.

God Bless You,

Nathan Leal - The Watchman's Cry

Problems with audio? Try going to audio page and save / download
file to your PC.

Audio page with links to all messages:
http://www.watchmanscry.com/audio.html

Instructions: To Save audios to your computer, "right click" any of
the "listen" links to the right of selected audio and click "save
target as" or "save link as." File will then save to your computer.

http://www.watchmanscry.com

This message was sent from Nathan Leal.
It was sent from:
Nathan Leal - Watchmans Cry Ministries
P.O. Box 157
Priest River, ID 83856.

--
Any and all forwards sent by Sharon Lee are being passed on without prejudice, i.e., without passing judgment, right, wrong, or indifferent. I send only a fraction of a fraction of the forwards I receive.  All God-given Rights Reserved, into perpetuity.

Thou, too, sail on, O Ship of State!
Sail on, O UNION, strong and great!
Humanity with all its fears,
With all the hopes of future years,
Is hanging breathless on thy fate!
                 -- Longfellow (1807 - 1882)

"Following the path of least resistance is what makes rivers and men crooked."
--Unknown