Great Christmas gifts for a fantastic cause - NABC auction

Louisa Brouwer

Dec 10, 2021, 6:29:55 PM12/10/21
to Digest recipients

Hello San Juan County farmers and friends!

The Northwest Agricultural Business Center is hosting an online fundraising auction with a range of great items including a farm stay on Whidbey; a beautiful Mitchell Bay Farm sheepskin; a holiday wreath and a Finnriver cider and wine gift set and MORE!  This is not stuff you can get just anywhere and it’s all in support of NABC’s programs (like setting up the Puget Sound Food Hub, coordinating pandemic food assistance to families in need, providing mobile poultry processing equipment to our communities, to name just a few things).  NABC does so much for the region’s farms and communities.  As a board member of NABC and a farmer, I can tell you firsthand how lucky we are to have this organization in our midst.  Participating in the auction and supporting them is a really meaningful way to celebrate this Christmas.  So do take a look!

https://nabc.betterworld.org/auctions/end-the-year-big?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=branded

Louisa Brouwer

Owner-manager, Ferry Boat Seeds LLC

www.ferryboatseeds.com