What should I charge? Pricing considerations by market channel - OSU webinar June 23rd

Mikulak, Kathryn

Jun 17, 2021, 8:31:49 PM6/17/21
to SJC Farm and Food Listserv, sjcfa...@googlegroups.com

What should I charge? Pricing considerations by market channel
June 23rd, 4-5:30pm
Webinar hosted by Oregon State University Extension Small Farms Team. Register here. (You will need to create a login account.)
Description: Our team is having a discussion and panel to help you decide how much to charge for your farm products. We will talk about what goes into pricing and the challenges both farmers and buyers face. You will then hear from a panel of speakers featuring five different types of buyers:

  • Restaurant: Chef and Caterer - Kristin Lion
  • Grocery Store: Produce Manager - Steve Swader
  • Wholesale: Director of Purchasing - Mike Neubeck
  • Farmers Market: Farmers Market Manager - Rebecca Landis
  • Farm to School: School Nutrition Services Directors - Whitney Ellersick & Anne Leavens

There will be time for questions to the panel and OSU Extension Small Farms Faculty after the presentation.

Kate Mikulak

Agriculture Program Coordinator

WSU Extension | San Juan County

office | 360.370.7664

sanjuan.wsu.edu

WSU Extension programs and employment are available to all without discrimination. Evidence of non-compliance may be reported through your local Extension office or to the WSU Center for Human Rights.