Re: The Super Flower Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse of 2022 occurs tonight, 7:35 p.m. – 11:50 p.m., PDT 🌚

Rajah

May 16, 2022, 1:18:07 AM5/16/22
to Karen Bieber, Memberships SJAA, SJAA Observers, sjaa-ast...@googlegroups.com, ssp
Very nice Karen

On Sun, May 15, 2022 at 10:15 PM 'Karen Bieber' via SJAA Observers <sjaa-ob...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Taken from my backyard with Canon Eos Ra and RedCat. I wasn’t tracking so the stars came out a tiny bit drippy.
Karen

On May 15, 2022, at 9:51 PM, ssp <s...@sjaa.net> wrote:

It is so cool!
Love it.

May 16, 2022, 1:18:39 AM5/16/22
to Karen Bieber, Memberships SJAA, SJAA Observers, sjaa-ast...@googlegroups.com, ssp
I used at-ed60 on tripod with canon 70d

Ed Wong

May 16, 2022, 11:32:58 AM5/16/22
to Muditha Kanchana, Nikhil Tungare, Kaushal G, Rajah, Karen Bieber, Memberships SJAA, SJAA Observers, SJAA AstroImaging, ssp
I seen it from the park across the street. I was able to photograph it.

Enjoy,
Ed
image0.jpeg

On May 16, 2022, at 01:57, Muditha Kanchana <yk....@live.com> wrote:

I was lucky enough to see the eclipse during the Coldplay concert tonight at the Levi Stadium.
From our seating, we saw the second phase of the eclipse from totality to full clearing.
Coldplay's new album and tour are named "Music of the Spheres" after celestial objects
Seeing the eclipse in front with live music show & a sold-out crowd on their feet felt like some next level stuff.
iPhone couldn't really capture the experience.
Here are couple pictures (Moon can be seen at top-left part of the frame)

-Kanch

May 16, 2022, 11:42:26 AM5/16/22
to sjaa-ast...@googlegroups.com
Ed,
May we please use your image of the blood moon eclipse for the Ephemeris kids spot please

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SJAA AstroImaging" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sjaa-astroimaging/1010518B-0096-49B0-8679-53590DBF903B%40gmail.com.
image0.jpeg
IMG_0482.jpg
IMG_0491.jpg

Rich Klein

May 16, 2022, 12:25:28 PM5/16/22
to Ed Wong, Muditha Kanchana, Nikhil Tungare, Kaushal G, Rajah, Karen Bieber, Memberships SJAA, SJAA Observers, SJAA AstroImaging, ssp
Great pictures, everybody!  I am too embarrassed to post my one potato-quality shot :)

- Rich

Ed Wong

May 16, 2022, 9:50:25 PM5/16/22
to Rich Klein, Muditha Kanchana, Nikhil Tungare, Kaushal G, Rajah, Karen Bieber, Memberships SJAA, SJAA Observers, SJAA AstroImaging, ssp
I reprocessed my shot since I thought the first one was garbage since I was tired. I've attached one that I spent a little more time cleaning up and optimizing. Sorry for the garbage shot the first time around.

Thanks,
Ed
DSC_6151_DxO.jpg

Rajah

May 16, 2022, 10:02:17 PM5/16/22
to Ed Wong, Karen Bieber, Kaushal G, Memberships SJAA, Muditha Kanchana, Nikhil Tungare, Rich Klein, SJAA AstroImaging, SJAA Observers, ssp
Looks great!!!!