Tonight 12 Jan: In Town Star Party

1 view

SJAA Announcements

Jan 12, 2018, 5:07:15 PM1/12/18
to SJAA Announcements
Tonight, 12 January 2018, is the first-this-year In-Town Star Party at San Jose's Houge Park. It's free, no reservations, just show up!

Astronomers: If you have a telescope or binoculars on a mount, and can bring them to share the views with the public, please consider doing so.  It helps to further the mission of the SJAA to bring astronomy to the public. Thank you in advance!

Weather was iffy this morning, but we expect it to be ok for tonight.

Though reservations are not required for either event, we do appreciate RSVPs via the Meetup group. Please use the following link for more info, and to RSVP (don't worry, if you RSVP and can't make it, we won't judge!).

In Town Star Party:

We hope to see you there!

(and sorry for any duplicate emails...)