SJAA Board Position - Open

Secretary SJAA

Sep 22, 2019, 7:26:29 PM9/22/19
to SJAA Announcements
Hello SJAA Members,

The SJAA Board of Directors currently has one open position that we are looking to fill, out of a total of 9 Director positions. The Board is inviting names of interested candidates to fill this open position. If you would like to help run the club and influence its direction, please consider joining the Board. To be eligible for the Director position, you must have been an active member of SJAA for at least 1 year or attended at least 6 monthly board meetings.

What is expected of a Director of SJAA:
* Serve out the remainder of the term for this position (until February 2021 board elections)
* Attend the monthly board meetings in Houge Park
* Help define SJAA's direction and help make decisions on operational matters.

If additionally you want to be a program leader or a member of the executive staff, you are more than welcome to offer to take on the extra responsibility. Board members are not required to do so.

The board will vote to fill the position at the next board meeting on October 12. To submit your name for consideration, please email me at secr...@sjaa.net before October 5 with the following information:

1. Name

2. How long member of SJAA

3. Brief summary of your involvement with SJAA

4. Why would you like to be a Director of SJAA.

Thank you!

Sandy Mohan
SJAA Secretary
secr...@sjaa.net