Ephemeris December 2019 issue ready for viewing

Ephemeris

Dec 9, 2019, 6:42:53 PM12/9/19
to SJAA Announcements
Hello SJAA members,

On Behalf of SJAA, I would like to announce that the December 2019 edition of the club's quarterly Ephemeris newsletter is now available on the SJAA website. The link is listed below.

Happy Holidays!!!

Regards,
Emi Nikolov
SJAA Ephemeris Production Editor

tom piller

Dec 10, 2019, 7:57:09 PM12/10/19
to sjaa-anno...@googlegroups.com
Looking good Emi!

Ephemeris

Dec 10, 2019, 8:55:14 PM12/10/19
to SJAA Announcements
Thanks Tom,
Thanks for all the help and tips.

On Wednesday, December 11, 2019 at 9:57:09 AM UTC+9, Tom Piller wrote:
Looking good Emi!