New Club Librarian

secretary

Apr 21, 2018, 12:54:31 AM4/21/18
to SJAA Announcements

Hello SJAA Members,

Our Librarian moved out of the area, so we are looking for a new volunteer to step up in his place.  It's been a great program for the club, so we hope to keep it going for the benefit of all club members!

Here's a rough "job description" if you want a few more details - SJAA Librarian

In the meantime, I'll open the Library when I'm at the board meetings and In Town Star Parties, etc...  Please reply to me or any of the current board members if you are interested.  Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have.

RobC