Six on Impeachment: Donald the Boy President Gets Impeached; Mitch McConnell says impeachment will fail 'with me as majority leader'; Will Impeachment Cost Democrats the White House?; How Long Could the Trump Impeachment Last?; It was never about ‘A

panaritisp

Oct 7, 2019, 6:30:45 PM10/7/19
to Six on History
If you like what you find on the "Six on History" blog, please share w/your contacts.

And please don't forget to check out the pertinent images attached to every post
How to Search past posts/articles by topic or issue: Click here    h/t to John Elfrank-Dana
Thanks John and Gary

Six on Impeachment: Donald the Boy President Gets Impeached; Mitch McConnell says impeachment will fail 'with me as majority leader'; Will Impeachment Cost Democrats the White House?; How Long Could the Trump Impeachment Last?; It was never about ‘America First.’ It’s always been Trump first; Trump writes the GOP impeachment playbook: Scorched earth. But will it work?

Donald the Boy President Gets Impeached

In campaign ad, Mitch McConnell says impeachment will fail 'with me as majority leader'

Will Impeachment Cost Democrats the White House?

Former Obama campaign manager David Plouffe predicts the impeachment endgame

It was never about ‘America First.’ It’s always been Trump first.

"At the core of the impeachment inquiry — indeed, at the core of almost every complaint about this president — is one simple truth: Donald Trump is not a patriot.

I don’t question that on some level he loves his country. I just know that he loves himself more. Again and again, he has harmed the nation’s interests to further his own.

Geopolitical archrival China, fighting us in a trade war, now knows that to secure good relations with the U.S. administration, it should produce dirt on Trump’s prospective Democratic opponent. That’s not in the national interest (it’s flatly against the law). It’s in Trump’s personal interest.

Likewise, Trump temporarily left Ukraine without U.S. military assistance against Russian aggression while requesting a “favor” — furnish dirt on that same political opponent, Joe Biden. That compromised national security for Trump’s electoral purposes."

Trumpf impeachment.jpg
Rudy’s spot Ukraine Trump.jpg
The Mess Trump Has Made in Ukraine.jpeg
Insane in the Ukraine Daily News cover impeachment.jpg
Pelosi.jpg
the-fake-newsroom-2-c36 media.jpg
Do you swear AG Barr Trump.jpg
Thanks to Attorney General Barr, we may be seeing the wheels of justice turning against the Deep State perpetrators.jpg
Lowering the Barr.png
Barr.jpg
Hear us now Trump impeachment.jpg
Nice country… Trump impeachment.jpg
Vicious cycle Trumpf.jpg
Out of control Trumpf.jpg
In the wake of the whistle-blower complaint, the President’s disregard of democratic norms has reached a point of crisis Trumpf.jpg
MAGA impeach Trumpf.png
Trumpf.jpg
What a drag . . . GOP Trumpf.jpeg