2nd Draft of June Calendar

jean...@aol.com

May 27, 2024, 9:27:58 AMMay 27
to Southern Indiana Wheelmen

There have been several changes to the calendar since I sent it out on Saturday. Please review and let me know by the end of today if you have any additional changes.

Happy Memorial Day! The weather is finally cooperating. Hope you get a chance to get out and enjoy it.

Jeanne

DRAFT-JUNE SIW CALENDAR DRAFT - 5-27-24.pdf

jean...@aol.com

Jun 22, 2024, 1:10:59 PMJun 22
to Southern Indiana Wheelmen

Attached is a draft of the July schedule. Please provide any changes, etc. by Monday, June 24th.

Thanks,

Jeanne

DRAFT-JULY SIW CALENDAR.pdf

jean...@aol.com

Jul 23, 2024, 12:47:48 PM (4 days ago) Jul 23
to Southern Indiana Wheelmen

Attached is a second draft of the SIW August ride calendar.

Note that there have been many changes since the first draft. Ride captains, please check carefully.

The Tour de Pork is not on the calendar. Still need a Ride Captain before it is added.

Please provide any changes, etc. by Sunday, July 28th.

Thanks,

Jeanne

DRAFT SIW List of AUGUST Rides-Events as of 7-23-24.pdf