Development Status?

Chris Edington

Aug 5, 2009, 10:35:36 AM8/5/09
to siwapp-users
Hi guys,

Is this project still under development?

It is amazing, it will be top of the current apps that are available!

Please let me know if there is any news/status..

PS, how do I setup mail settings?

Thanks,
Chris

Enrique

Aug 5, 2009, 11:01:48 AM8/5/09
to siwapp-users
Hi Chris,
yes, the project is still under heavy development. We hope to release
soon a new version, maybe the next week.
Anyway you can follow us now on twitter: http://www.twitter.com/siwapp
Regards,
Enrique.

On Aug 5, 4:35 pm, Chris Edington <ch...@virtualarchitects.co.za>

Christopher

Jul 21, 2015, 4:28:41 PM7/21/15
to siwapp-users
Hi,

I see some fresh commits on your Github repository, after a long break (see https://github.com/siwapp/siwapp/graphs/contributors). What is the current project status ?
Whats is the next milestone or when the next release will be available ?

Thanks for your work and this useful open source project.

Regards,
Christopher

Jul 22, 2015, 10:38:21 AM7/22/15
to siwapp-users, christopher...@gmail.com
Hi,
currently we are developing a Ruby on Rails version of siwapp that will have the same features and some improvements, but not ETA yet.
Best

Mike

Oct 12, 2015, 1:06:30 PM10/12/15
to siwapp-users, christopher...@gmail.com
Will the current version of Siwapp still be continued or is it going to only be Ruby on Rails and this version discontinued?

Enrique Martinez

Oct 12, 2015, 2:02:48 PM10/12/15
to siwapp...@googlegroups.com
Right, the php version is discontinued.