Adding logo breaks PDF creation

Ken Cheney

Mar 24, 2013, 11:28:50 AM3/24/13
to siwapp...@googlegroups.com
After I add my logo to the system for the top of the invoices they no longer are able to be printed to PDF. There is a server error.

I can remove the logo and it works great.  I am running on Linux so the problem I read about with Windows / vs \ doesnt apply

Ideas?

Sergi Almacellas Abellana

Mar 24, 2013, 3:49:54 PM3/24/13
to siwapp...@googlegroups.com, Ken Cheney
Could you run it in debug mode and provide more info about the error?

Which version are you using?

Ken Cheney <ye...@lan-tastic.com> ha escrit:

--
Enviado desde mi teléfono Android con K-9 Mail. Disculpa mi brevedad

Ken Cheney

Mar 24, 2013, 7:08:33 PM3/24/13
to siwapp...@googlegroups.com, Ken Cheney
Fatal error: Call to undefined function imagecreatefrompng() in /var/www/siwapp/plugins/sfDomPDFPlugin/lib/dompdf/lib/class.pdf.php on line 4204
v0.4.1

Sergi Almacellas Abellana

Mar 24, 2013, 7:17:17 PM3/24/13
to siwapp...@googlegroups.com, Ken Cheney, Ken Cheney
And if you upload a jpeg file you ger the same error?

Ken Cheney

Mar 24, 2013, 7:48:40 PM3/24/13
to siwapp...@googlegroups.com, Ken Cheney
That worked!  At first I was dumb and just change the .ext and it didn't work, but then used a picture editor to open the .png and save as a .jpg and it works.  However the image doesnt fit the invoice width, but I think I can just edit the size of the jpg.  Is there a default size it should be?

Ken Cheney

Sergi Almacellas Abellana

Mar 24, 2013, 7:53:32 PM3/24/13
to siwapp...@googlegroups.com, Ken Cheney, Ken Cheney
sorry i didn't remember the logo size now and i don't have a computer here to look it but you can review the template in the config section. If you edit the template you should see a .logo css class with the size attributes.

Hope it helps!

Ken Cheney <k...@lan-tastic.com> ha escrit:

Ken Cheney

Mar 24, 2013, 8:21:10 PM3/24/13
to Sergi Almacellas Abellana, siwapp...@googlegroups.com, Ken Cheney
Thank you much!  That does help.  I am not completely helpless!
--
Ken Cheney

Pierrot10

Jan 19, 2015, 3:07:23 AM1/19/15
to siwapp...@googlegroups.com, ye...@lan-tastic.com, se...@koolpi.com
Hello,
I have the same problem. my logo was in png. Then I create the same logo in .jpg. I remove the logo and save my invoice template. I re-edit and upload the logo.jpg. But it has not solve my problem. The logo in not showed in PDF invoice (I can see the alt="" tag, instead).
There is something else that I can do?
My logo si 150x30, RVB.
Can it be a folder right problem?

Thank for helping