Can I do this with Siwapp????

Jake Rog

Mar 29, 2016, 1:33:19 PM3/29/16
to siwapp-users
Can I do this with Siwapp????

We are getting into a different business that requires a different billing platform to use for our business.

We now sell mobile plans at bluegreenmobile.com

We cater to businesses and individual customer, but mostly businesses.

Our typical customer will have hundreds of mobile plans on their account.

Our carriers, like AT&T provide a big text file of all the usage information. We can see fields like phone number, SIM#, used data, used minutes, used text and such.

We need to be able to bill these customers.

I need to know if we are able to:
- Import this data to your application.
- Design a custom invoice where we can show all of the imported data, be able to drag and drop to make it look like a real mobile invoice
- Add up all the numbers, to determine the charges
- Schedule automation of sending these invoices to customers for payment via OUR Authorize.net account
- Provide them with a self portal, where they can see their own billing

If we need to use your API's to do this, and set it up automatically, we can.

Please let me know ASAP!

Thank you,
Jake