Install siwapp on wampserver

Daniel Fernández Giménez

Sep 7, 2017, 8:39:22 AM9/7/17
to siwapp-users
Hi.

I am trying to install the latest version of siwapp on wampserver (localhost), on windows 7.

But it does not work. How can I install Siwapp on localhost? Please a step by step guide for beginners?

Thank you very much.

Daniel Fernández Giménez

Sep 7, 2017, 8:56:54 AM9/7/17
to siwapp-users
What is the correct way to install siwapp on localhost with windows ?.

Thank you.

Max León

Sep 10, 2017, 11:18:33 AM9/10/17
to siwapp...@googlegroups.com
I'll say use docker.  From the source code, is not difficult to setup with docker with docker compose.

Also this will make it portable in a way, just make sure you add a local volume for the DB.