new server sql error

jorisx

Jan 25, 2016, 4:15:22 AM1/25/16
to siwapp-users
Hi,

I've been using siwapp for 4 years and really happy with it. but I had to switch to a new server. This has php5.4
I've tried the upgrade(siwapp_0_4_1  to siwapp_0_4_2) too but still the same error

I'm getting this error:

SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry 'XclientnameX' for key 'cstm_idx'

Please help as i can't find any upgrade or support documents ?

jorisx

Jan 25, 2016, 4:17:26 AM1/25/16
to siwapp-users
error:

509Error Doctrine_Connection_Mysql_Exception
SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry 'XclientnameX' for key 'cstm_idx'

Lutin

Jan 25, 2016, 7:52:56 AM1/25/16
to siwapp-users
Have you upgraded the database as well or just the siwapp php install?
That error would come about if you were trying to insert duplicate rows into a database.

Joris Sewandono

Jan 26, 2016, 5:18:00 AM1/26/16
to siwapp...@googlegroups.com
The old server running;
php:  PHP 5.2.5
mysql  Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.19

New server:
php:  PHP 5.4.45
mysql  Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.5.27

But it seems there was something wrong with special characters in the customer tabel.
Where we had é and è in certain names. We took out the special characters and now siwapp seems to be working