The logo is not showed in my PDF

Pierrot10

Jan 19, 2015, 3:31:28 AM1/19/15
to siwapp...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

When I send a invoice or an offer or when I edit an invoice and I click on PDF, the logo is not display.  Only the alt tag is displayed.

My logo is in png but now I upload a jpg logo. I also look at the logo URL

I also print this : {{settings.company_url}}{{ settings.company_logo }}, and then when I got the URL and the logo name, I copy past the link to my browser. My logo was displayed.

Moreever, the logo is display in e-mail or when I want to print the invoice or offer from the Print link.

I think the problem is when I generate a PDF.

Someone has an idea how to make sure to have my logo in PDF invoice or offer?

Many thank for your help.

Cheers

Pierre Amey

Feb 16, 2015, 5:58:30 AM2/16/15
to siwapp...@googlegroups.com
I solved my problem by enabling = 'allow_url_fopen = true'