Update from version 0.4.1

Alex&Der

Feb 10, 2019, 5:45:09 PM2/10/19
to siwapp-users
Hi there,

Where can I find documentation to upgrade from an active (production) version 0.4.1 to the latest version?

Thanks in advance for your technical guidelines!

A. Díaz

Ivan Iglesias

Mar 12, 2019, 1:01:37 PM3/12/19
to siwapp-users

Hi Alex&Der. You have managed to update the software. If so, could you write me a bit like you did?

I´m a user of siwapp v 0.4.1 Thank you

Alex&Der

Mar 14, 2019, 3:25:00 PM3/14/19
to siwapp-users
Hi Ivan,

No, I wasn't able to update and I'm afraid after update I found issues. Due the lack of answer, I have decided to backup the software and move to a different software with better support.

Sorry about that!

Ivan Iglesias Impulsa-T

Mar 14, 2019, 7:12:49 PM3/14/19
to siwapp...@googlegroups.com
For me, support is also a problem especially for billing software.

I have dedicated a few hours to try the software invoicescripts.com

It is bigger than I need but it seems good at the moment.

A greeting.

Iván Iglesias Peña
Director comercial
ImpulsaT Tecnología y comunicaciones.
Tel: 947 48 00 66 / 657812345

goo...@diaz.eu.com

Mar 15, 2019, 8:40:02 PM3/15/19
to siwapp...@googlegroups.com

Hi Ivan,

You can also have a look in ENVATO: minor investment and decent support for just a few dollars. Otherwise, if you have a more budget, implement a cloud solution or “own premises” software like CMRs useful for the management of your business and professional invoicing systems.

Siwapp is a great OpenSource solution and I would not mind pay for support, but even that option is not available. I’ve invoiced for a few years with the version 0.4.1 but now I need security and support. That’s why I found some OS alternatives with technical support.

Have a good luck!

Joris Sewandono

Mar 15, 2019, 10:34:20 PM3/15/19
to siwapp...@googlegroups.com
Recently been looking also at Wave and AndCo who offer free invoicing.

Siwapp could technically also offer payments support, which could pay for itself by charging something small per received payment, happy to help!

Steinkel

Dec 4, 2020, 7:58:32 AM12/4/20
to siwapp-users
Check this out, it's open source and works from inside docker