Integration in Drupal...

Alex&Der

Feb 3, 2015, 3:33:06 AM2/3/15
to siwapp...@googlegroups.com

Dear Siwappers!

I'm working with SIWAPP from 2012... It has been ran very well. However, I'm curious to know if is there a project to integrate SIWAPP in Drupal as a module?

Have a nice day!

Alex

Joris Sewandono

Feb 3, 2015, 4:45:09 PM2/3/15
to siwapp...@googlegroups.com
Hi
That sounds like a great idea, I’ve been using drupal for years and years and siwapp would be a great accounting and billing add-on to drupal
The only thing is that Drupal is more of a basic building block system, so to integrate this as one module into drupal would be hard to sell to the drupal community.
I’ve seen some crm and invoicing modules, https://www.drupal.org/project/pminvoice

Met vriendelijke groeten /
With warm regards,
© Joris.Sewandono.com // Interaction Designer
® ReloadMedia.com // Online Web/Application Design & Development