Is there any news or recent information on the Ruby on Rails version ?

Joris Sewandono

Jan 27, 2016, 3:25:00 AM1/27/16
to siwapp-dev
Hi I was wondering if there is any recent information on the RoR version of SiWapp ?
And if it is 'save' to upgrade from the current Php Version (v0.4.2-beta)  ?

Thanks!
Joris :)

Sergi Almacellas Abellana

Jan 27, 2016, 3:34:26 AM1/27/16
to siwap...@googlegroups.com
El 27/01/16 a les 09:24, Joris Sewandono ha escrit:
> Hi I was wondering if there is any recent information on the RoR version
> of SiWapp ?
> And if it is 'save' to upgrade from the current Php Version (v0.4.2-beta) ?

AFAIK, there is no RoR Version and siwapp is no more maintained. :(

> Thanks!
> Joris :)
>
> --

Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com
Twitter: @pokoli_srk

Joris Sewandono

Jan 27, 2016, 3:38:11 AM1/27/16
to siwap...@googlegroups.com
I thought there is no more php development going on.
But there is an active RoR version developed ?

See the development version at http://www.siwapp.com
https://github.com/siwapp/siwapp
And I wanted to know if any one had tried that version and if there is a beta version is ready be used?

Joris.
> You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "siwapp-dev" group.

Carlos Escribano Rey

Jan 27, 2016, 3:45:40 AM1/27/16
to siwap...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

The PHP version is not officially maintained by our team.

Occasionally we add small changes to the codebase when needed (we use siwapp in our business).

The RoR version is in a very early stage and I don't recommend using it yet.

Best,

Carlos.

Carlos Escribano
Software Engineer

Joris Sewandono

Jan 27, 2016, 3:53:59 AM1/27/16
to siwap...@googlegroups.com
Hi Carlos,

Thanks for the quick answer :)
I’m looking forward to the RoR version. And maybe I can support a bit if there is any graphic or interaction design needed.
Great work !

Met vriendelijke groeten /
With warm regards,
© Joris.Sewandono.com // Interaction Designer