Invoice status updates

eemece2

Mar 26, 2013, 4:12:33 AM3/26/13
to siwap...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm starting to study the siwapp code (congrats, very good job), and I have a cuestion about the invoice status updates.

When and were the status are updated when the dates change (the days go)?

I see the checkStatus function in the Invoice class (called when a payment is saved),
but I dont see, if I dont change any invoice or payment, but the days go and the current date exceeds a payment date, how the status are updated.

Thank you!

Enrique Martinez

Mar 26, 2013, 4:55:59 AM3/26/13
to siwap...@googlegroups.com
Hi, if I remember well, it's when you login into the app. Somewhere there was an update of that.

E.

eemece2

Mar 26, 2013, 8:51:56 AM3/26/13
to siwap...@googlegroups.com
Thanks,

You remember well :)
There is a call inside the executeSignin function in sfGuardAuthActions class (sfGuardAuth module).
A call to checkIfUpdateTotals() and inside this, a call to CommonTable::calculateTotals()
where invoices are updated,

saludos