Multi users functionality in siwapp

earthtechnology

Apr 25, 2013, 7:20:06 AM4/25/13
to siwap...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Is it possible that multiple users can login in siwapp and create their own Invoices, Recurring Invoices, Customers, Estimates, Products ? I want multiple users can login in siwapp and create their own Invoices, Recurring Invoices, Customers, Estimates, Products. Also user cannot view all data of the others data. How can I do this? I have used the version siwapp_0_4_1.beta.zip .

Regards,
Santanu

Sergi Almacellas Abellana

Apr 25, 2013, 7:34:47 AM4/25/13