How and where to modify Nameslug system

jfma...@groupe-cac.com

Aug 9, 2013, 4:06:43 AM8/9/13
to siwap...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

NEED : I'd like to know how and where to modify the building of the Nameslug. I need it to be name+identification.

REASON :
As I've several customers with the same complete name, the nameslug thing doesn't allow me to create two customers with the same name

So I tried to build my nameslug as name+identification. But when the RecurringInvoice task run. The system created all customers in double but with the nameslug as name only.
It seems like a task is checking the nameslug and creates a new customer if the nameslug is wrong. I Cannot explain that to myself by the way as I've only the Recurring task active.

Thanks for your help

Message has been deleted

jfma...@groupe-cac.com

Sep 11, 2013, 8:01:46 AM9/11/13