Default Invoice Items

etpl

May 15, 2013, 11:15:50 AM5/15/13
to siwap...@googlegroups.com
I would like to add some default products to an invoice when "New Invoice" link is clicked.
Please let me know what need to be changed for this.

Sergi Almacellas Abellana

May 15, 2013, 11:19:00 AM5/15/13
to siwap...@googlegroups.com

etpl

May 15, 2013, 11:21:22 AM5/15/13
to siwap...@googlegroups.com
Can you please provide details on how to add it in lib/form/doctrine/InvoiceForm.class.php