403 forbidden page/message; printing template

Nick-London

Aug 18, 2015, 4:25:55 PM8/18/15
to siwapp-dev
Hi there,

I have three siwapp installations running on 3 different shared hosting accounts. They all have the same problem, I suspect after they installations were moved from a VPS server.

I get a 403 Forbidden error and message when i try and save a printing template:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /siwapp/settings/templates/edit on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

website.com/siwapp/settings/templates/edit?id=2

This happens when I try and edit one of the templates (printing templates - settings->printing templates).

No changes have been made to the code and it is a mystery to me, why this happens. If anyone can help, that would be very much appreciated.

Thanks