Your just one month's old newspapers can educate a child & Save Earth

Menona Thomas

Jan 23, 2014, 11:46:22 AM1/23/14
to sivan...@googlegroups.com

Hope you are fine and doing well,

It is great pleasure to share about our project Child Education- Ek Zaroorat, where you can support needy children education by donating your just one month’s old (raddi) newspapers.

Child Education- Ek Zaroorat
It is a Green Yatra (not just another NGO) innovative initiative to educationally adopt underprivileged children and sending them to school and supporting their all basic educational needs and making earth clean & green. We have already begun taking steps towards our goal to educationally adopt, 1000 needy children

How you can support
We are appealing and inviting individuals, housing societies’, educational institutes (schools, colleges) and corporates to support this cause by donating just one month’s old newspapers, books, notebooks, cartons, magazines, both side printed waste papers, plastic bottles & bags etc.

You can also circulate this mail to everyone in your circle & company and connect us with the key person your housing society, company, school, college, colony, area and locality that can help us to organize this drive.

For more information of project and process please visit: www.greenyatra.org/childeducation

write us on: childed...@greenyatra.org  call us on: +91 22 6588 6649/ +91 99675 38049

To see our NGOs honest and dedicated efforts kindly go through:
www.picasaweb.google.com/greenyatra09

To know more about Green Yatra kindly visit:
www.greenyatra.org and join on: www.fb.com/greenyatra

With best GREEN regards,

Menona,

Co-ordinator,
Green Yatra,

Be the Change, Bring the Change...
Contact: T:+91 22 6588 6649,

Website: www.greenyatra.org, Skype: greenyatra

Head Office: Row House G-12, Mahavir Nagar, Idle park, Near Orange Hospital,

Mira Road (East), Thane-401107, India. Join us on: www.facebook.com/greenyatra

P Be Responsible towards Environment -- Respect Trees & Do not waste Electricity, Fuel, Paper & Water.

Green Yatra is a Non-Governmental Charity (NGO), actively dedicated to Protection and Conservation of Environment and Humanity. Registered and associated with Planning Commission, Government of India, United Nation and tax exempted u/s 80G of the Income Tax Act.