Question about Gridcosm Level 2817

nc.marc...@gmail.com

May 25, 2018, 3:54:43 PM5/25/18
to SITO.org
Hello. My name is Marco and I wanted to ask something about parts a1 and c3 of Level 2817. ¿Are them taken by any painting or they are just made with a computer programme. Some time ago I asked and MRM - the one who put both parts of Level 2817 - said that he didn't remember for c3 and for a1 that he had no idea. Is that possible? I've also search both parts in Google in search by image and it doesn't recognise anything. What happens to that? Could somebody inquire into that or ask MRM about it? I've added two archives with both a1 and c3 for help. Thank you.
1.png
2.png