I was not expecting to be at all in tune with “The Passing of the Torch”

SNY

Jun 21, 2020, 8:34:47 PM6/21/20
to SITO.org
But here it is. Honestly I cannot —- and I know I have spoken about it before — believe how long I sat there at the top spot, those obsessive times when Gridcosm was — a long running thing for me, leading me to do so many panels.

Congratulations MRM.

And — oh hello everyone, #staysafe

SNY

Jon Van Oast (UWI)

Jun 22, 2020, 6:52:48 PM6/22/20
to SITO.org
hope you havent lost the keys to the griddy.  or maybe we need a literal torch to pass along.   but wait, do we have rules for a stalemate?  what if you keep volleying pieces back and forth forever... tied for top slot?

in all seriousness:  hello and congrats to both of you.  with a runner-up congrats for the code and cloud running for this long.  (immediately jinxes it.)

miss the simpler days, but no regrets. (or not many.)  art on, my friends.

-uwi