Statcounter not working properly

Raveen

Feb 7, 2019, 10:06:24 PM2/7/19
to Site Announcements
I used to put a Visitor Counter from www.statcounter.com in my site. By registering our site, we also get all site analytic data. Now when I tried the Statcounter code in my site, the following issues happened:
  1. The height of the counter area is very large and unable to reduce it (pl. see the bottom most area in the footer).
  2. The page URLs of the visited pages are not displayed.
I wrote to Statcounter customer support and they acknowledged that Google Sites have problem getting page details.