SITAC - WP5 description

Ovaska Eila

Sep 21, 2011, 9:06:55 AM9/21/11
to sita...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

I noticed that wp5 is planned to start 1 July 2013  and we have planned to start our pilot 1 July 2012.

So we start from the very beginning of the project in order to collect all relevant information from the domain experts involved in the pilot development.

Their knowledge is crucial for the pilot development and can’t start one year later.

I refer to the OPS pilot also as attachment.

Also, is it responsibility of all partners to write their contributions to each wp description ?

or is it duty of wp leaders (collecting info from partner’s info collected in one word file)?

Best regards,

Eila

Organic_Production and Supply_Chain_5.doc

Mahalal Ilan

Sep 21, 2011, 1:57:47 PM9/21/11
to eila....@vtt.fi, sita...@googlegroups.com

Hi Eila,

Normally the WP leader will integrate the partners contributions in the WP description.

Rgds,

Ilan

Ezequiel Gonzalez Diaz

Sep 22, 2011, 4:10:38 AM9/22/11
to ilan.m...@gemalto.com, eila....@vtt.fi, sita...@googlegroups.com
OK, I did it for WP5.

If any partner modifies or adds some contributions please inform WP leaders so that they can update the description of the WP.

Thanks.

Regards,
Ezequiel

Pantsar-Syväniemi Susanna

Sep 23, 2011, 3:41:42 AM9/23/11
to egonza...@gmail.com, ilan.m...@gemalto.com, sita...@googlegroups.com

Dear WP leaders,

there are new contributions in Finnish folder to add to corresponding WP descriptions:

·         Refecor

·         Bio-Valitys (only WP5)

·         BelleGames

Regards,

Susanna

Ezequiel Gonzalez Diaz

Sep 23, 2011, 4:27:02 AM9/23/11
to Pantsar-Syväniemi Susanna, ilan.m...@gemalto.com, sita...@googlegroups.com
OK, Finnish contributions included in the description of WP5.
Regards

Ezequiel Gonzalez Diaz

Sep 26, 2011, 6:26:48 AM9/26/11
to eila....@vtt.fi, sita...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eila and all,

The reason why WP5 starts in 2013 is because demonstrators are supposed to be the application of the results of WP2 to WP4, so they would start later. We have estimated one year later, but if there is anybody that obtains such results earlier, please tell us and we would change the beginning date of WP5, in order to avoid inconsistencies between you effort distribution and the project schedule.

Regards,
Ezequiel

Pantsar-Syväniemi Susanna

Sep 26, 2011, 6:45:06 AM9/26/11
to egonza...@gmail.com, sita...@googlegroups.com, Ovaska Eila

Dear Ezequiel and others,

I’d like to confirm Eila’s message that we have planned to start WP5 from the beginning of the project - July 1st, 2012.

To be able to start from the very beginning of the project is vital for the pilot development.

Could you update the schedule of WP5 accordingly?

Regards,

Susanna

Ezequiel Gonzalez Diaz

Sep 26, 2011, 6:49:32 AM9/26/11
to Pantsar-Syväniemi Susanna, sita...@googlegroups.com, Ovaska Eila
OK, the new beginning date is Month 1

I will add some more milestones before M16
.
Regards,
Ezequiel

Jan-Olov Johansson

Sep 26, 2011, 6:54:46 AM9/26/11
to egonza...@gmail.com, Pantsar-Syväniemi Susanna, sita...@googlegroups.com, Ovaska Eila

Hi,

I agree, WP should start early. I think we actually need input from WP5

into WP2-4 regarding demonstrator requirements on architecture and tools.

Could an early WP 5 milestone be something like:

“Requirements on architecture and tools identified from demonstrator perspective.”

(not quite happy with the wording, but you get the intention)

rgds,

/Jan-Olov