Updated FPP version 0.991 on Dropbox

Mahalal Ilan

Sep 30, 2011, 9:03:26 AM9/30/11
to sita...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

I upload FPP version 0.991 (“11020_SITAC_FPP_annex_v0.991.docx” file) to the Dropbox. It includes all requested changes highlighted. Please verify that your changes were well integrated…

Next version will address typos, style, update to the chapter detailing FPP response to PO and maybe more security adding.

Best regards,

Ilan

Mahalal Ilan

Sep 30, 2011, 10:30:35 AM9/30/11
to sita...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

I upload FPP version 0.992 (“11020_SITAC_FPP_annex_v0.992.docx” file) to the Dropbox. It includes updates to the chapter 9.3 detailing FPP response to PO and some typo corrections all highlighted.

Best regards,

Ilan