Update FPP version uploaded

Mahalal Ilan

Sep 26, 2011, 1:34:20 PM9/26/11
to sita...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

I uploaded a new version “11020_SITAC_FPP_annex_v0.910.docx” to the dropbox. All contributions that were integrated can now be found in the sub-folder “Integrated in FPP”.

If you submitted contributions please verify that your contribution (or part of it ;) is there. I suggest now to move to the next phase where you all revise the current added text and evaluate it with respect to the comments and the context of the project. Another iteration can be done to improve the added text if needed. This implies reading and commenting on the mailing list. Please don’t count blindly on me J

Regards,

Ilan

Ilan Mahalal
Program Manager
CITO
Gemalto
Tel: + 331 5501 5547  - Mobile: + 336 0331 9964
Fax: + 331 5501 5220
6 rue de la Verrerie, 92197 Meudon Cedex, France