SITAC Kickoff meeting

imahalal

Jan 10, 2013, 10:43:45 AM1/10/13
to sita...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

The SITAC F2F Kickoff meeting est scheduled for 21 February 2013 in Gemalto premises, Paris France. I send this email to this mailing list although the list is not completely updated with all changes in national consortium but it will be updated later on.
Please forward this message to newly introduced members and also let me know if this date is not convenient for any of you.
The report of the last PMT conference call with country coordinators is available at https://fprojects.demo.gemalto.com/display/SITAC/PMT+03-01-2013 detailing the status in each country.
If you are participating in the project and don't have access to this page please send me your name and email address so that I can invite you to the information sharing site that we use.

Best regards and happy new year to all of you,
Ilan Mahalal