change of national contact point for Portugal

Michele Albano

Apr 18, 2012, 9:57:55 AM4/18/12
to sitac-nat...@googlegroups.com, sita...@googlegroups.com, Valdemar Celestino Monteiro
Dear all,
I am very happy I collaborated with you to prepare PO and FPP for SITAC,
and to get the project to the maturity level it is now. Anyway, I
accepted a new professional challenge and I will shortly leave my
current institution.

The new contact point for Portugal will be Valdemar Monteiro, who is in
CC for this email. He has got many years of experience in international
projects and he will do a great job in managing the national submission
in Portugal.

To keep in contact with me, use my personal email:
michele...@gmail.com

I wish you all the best,
Michele