SITAC - ch7-Rationale for funding

1 view

Jan-Olov Johansson

Sep 16, 2011, 7:54:47 AM9/16/11
to sitac-nat...@googlegroups.com, sita...@googlegroups.com

Hi all, especially SITAC national contact persons:

Regarding Action Point on “rationale for funding”:

The template (in: ITEA_FPP_Guidelines_Joint_PO_FPP_annex_template)

calls for elaboration of the following aspects:

-          risks entailed by the carrying out of the proposed project

-          benefits for the participating countries, support to national strategies

-          expected benefits outside the consortium (standardization, open source, etc)

-          cross fertilization between the various participants

Tuomo mentioned in today’s meeting the Finnish national programs on IoT.

Could all national coordinators:

-          reply with a pointer to known national programs/strategies on Internet-of-Things,
then I’ll merge them into the FPP ch 7.

-          state in one sentence why SITAC is good for YOUR country.

Belgium (Peter):

Finland (Tuomo):

France (Ilan):

Israel (Shai):

Lithuania (Aelita):

Portugal (Michele):

South Korea (Markus)

Spain (Pepe/Ezequiel):

Sweden (Jan-Olov): TjänsteInnovationer för Tillväxt (Service Innovations för Growth); Vinnova 2010, (more to come)

Turkey (Mehtap):

rgds,

/Jan-Olov

PS. Current text (and template instructions) for ch 7 attached.

/

Sep 16, 2011, 9:22:16 AM9/16/11
to jan-olov....@cdt.ltu.se, sitac-nat...@googlegroups.com, sita...@googlegroups.com

Dear all, please remove me from the SITAC mail lists. You know Philips is no partner anymore.

Many success with SITAC and best regards,

Kees Tuinenbreijer

Philips Consumer Lifestyle

BG TV Innovation Site Eindhoven.

HTC 37-8 060

5656 AE Eindhoven

The Netherlands

+31 6 514 26 993

kees.tuin...@philips.com

Jan-Olov Johansson

Sep 23, 2011, 9:35:04 AM9/23/11
to sitac-nat...@googlegroups.com, sita...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

The ”rationale for funding” (FPP ch 7) is uploaded to the dropbox, folder FPP drafts (and attached).

Finland, France, Israel, Korea, Spain and Sweden are covered regarding national strategies.

It would be nice if we could include Belgium, Lithuania, Portugal and Turkey as well.

rgds,

/Jan-Olov